Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Our First Ride!

woke up with a smile this morning :) First thought that came to mind was 'Life is beautiful..' Cherishing every minute & savouring every second.. :)

Reached home before the sun sets for the first time in months yesterday! my 2 gals must be bewildered to see me home so early, both jumping up & down (then again, they're always jump up & down.. haha) got down to working on my modem the minute i got home.. turned out gotta fork out another 68 bucks to activate my SCV point *sob sob* i'm so so broke! the figure in my bank is dwindling at an alarming rate! tsk tsk...

Just when i tot i wudnt be seeing my boy (he had a bad day *hugs*) :( , i got an sms from him! At 10:14:43pm - "Wanna go for a spin baby?" AHHh!!! I'm my boy's first pillion!!! *beams* He picked me up & we had supper at a nearby kopitiam, chicken wings & rojak.. The ride was great albeit a short one! Loves the wind blowing in my face, the engine roaring beneath me.. but best of all, the person in front of me :)

Life is beautiful… it’s beautiful to me…

2 comments:

ant said...

Got broadband oredi ah? Good. Enter my contest.

ju said...

aiyo.. didnt u read properly? still gotta wait for my scv point to be activated.. takes another week.. sigh...

anyway, 'sign up' for your silly contest oredi lah! so stop bugging me! :P hahaha!