Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, September 03, 2004

one of those days...

Really bad news.. I'm not going to get my cable set up! *sobs* why? coz my stupid block's scv network has not been activated!! so i gotta wait til the network is all up & running before i can get on cable.. *sigh*

And my office pc was pmsing this morning.. kept restarting on me & i couldnt get work done.. But theres a blessing in disguise coz i got my new pc! IT speeded things up for me & i managed to get my new pentium 4! just lacking on the software components & all my files.. watta bummer... hands are really tied.. cant get much work done.. *shakes head*

Busy day.. very very busy day.. going for wine appreciation talk soon.. had roadshow this morning & so many things to settle.. been running ard the office..

And Roger (my big boss) dropped a bomb on us... sigh...

tired, very tired...

one of those days... hope things will get better... day is still young ;)



No comments: