Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Goodbye my "Friends"...

"Friends" has come to the final episode of their final season & that fateful day falls on 13 Sept 2004 *sob sob* I'm gonna miss them so much.. my friends for 10 years.. Rachel, Ross, Phobe, Monica, Chandler, Joey.. My monday nights at 10.30pm were always filled with laughter.. watched how the cast grew together as a team, their cohesiveness, rapport..

Rachel Green (Jen Aniston) - grew hotter, slimmer, got married (with Brad Pitt!)
Monica Geller / Bing (Courtney Cox) - not much change but prettier, got married
Ross Gellar (David Schwimmer) - no change at all
Phobe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow) - got a little fleshy (coz she gave birth... so sweet..)
Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc) - got fatter! but still sexy..
Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) - got fatter (another one..) face red at times as he was combating alcoholism..

Feels a pang whenever i think of 'Friends' finishing their final season. 'Friends' was always a constant in my life. They were there when i was mugging for exams, flunked my papers, aced my papers, got into trouble with my mum.. etc.. thanks for being a part of my growing up years.. goodbye...

No comments: