Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, September 17, 2004

friday morning amusement...

this realy cracks me up! got an email from my daily email kaki aka Siying when i got in today.. nice to receive such a chirpy email.. read her dialogue with jo and i couldnt stop laughing...

SY: "11.40.....ju is going to be KO soon"
JO: " Wat's KO? Knock out?"
SY: " Yup......she is Sleeping Beauty...."
: " I'm Snow White....."
" You are......?"
JO: " Cinderella

my dear jo loves to call herself 'Princess'.... Jo, siying is right.. u cannot be cinderalla til you marry your ming! hahaha! Better to stick with Jasmine (Aladdin) ya, heehee.. & sorry gal, we are both not going to be your (cinderalla's) stepsisters! :P I think these nicks are going to stick coz they are so aptly named... hahaha! I sleep alot, siying is super white (she's almost transparent!) & jo... she juz loves to be a princess.. :P

Anyway, its friday! wat shld i do? gymming? about time i start exercising! work those muscles! (since i still cant swim for another month or so.. sob)

Things i wanna do:
- work on my photography
- learn pottery
- take up sketching again (?)
- go on a holiday (Bangkok! Bangkok! Bangkok!)


My plant doesnt look too good.. i think its not going to make it... sigh.. i think i'm coming down with something too... My boy's not feeling well too.. sigh *heartaches* wish i can do something to make you feel better, relieve some of your stress.. *Hugs... *


No comments: