Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, September 10, 2004

Its finally here.. Friday! the long awaited day.. but funny i dun feel much.. probably coz its been a bz bz day at work.. even forgot its joyous friday til my colleague reminded me.. oh well...

Cooked dinner for my boy last night.. went carrefour with serene & gang during lunch.. we bought a cartful of Korean noodles, its like we are storing for war... lol! But hey, the noodles are superb, hot & spicy, shioks! I threw in some chicken & xiao bai cai for dinner...

Reached home at 7.30pm & got down to preparing dinner.. Dear came over at about 8 (Singapore Idol!) & dinner was ready soon after... Noodles are nice but not very spicy.. remind me not add too much water next time k, boy.. Was so nice just watching tv, laughing at the contestants, making comments about their performance / looks, laughing at my boy's mandarin *opps! :P*, having dinner together, munching on crackers, dozing off... something so simple can be so enjoyable... only coz its with that someone.. :) Boy, i'm gonna miss all these when you get back to shiftwork... Hugzz...

Its friday! Whole weekend to ourselves! Yippeeeee! TM tomorrow boy?? *wink*

Time for some navel jewellery shopping?!?!! :P

I'm back online! On dialup again *groans* but anything is better than nothing.. so u guys will see me online more often... got 40 hrs of airtime to waste..

back to work! payroll...

No comments: