Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Cure to extreme exhaustion.. Work Out!

went gymming last night... had the sudden urge to work out... Was an extremely busy day at work & to make matters worse.. gotta leave office at 4pm to head down to Botanica Gardens (Trial run for our Family Day for next sat)... was way over my head with work & was rushing the whole day up to the last sec... (even gotta bring my work home!)

Spent 2 hours under the hot evening sun at Botanica Gardens walking from station to station (our 'Amazing Race') & i was on heels! Imagine wearing heels & walking on grass! My heels kept poking holes into the soil...

Any normal human being will opt to go home to rest but not this one! Rushed all the way home (Punggol!) to grab my gym stuff & rushed down to Bishan.. It was already 9.30pm by the time i got there.. Ant picked me up & drove to his place (Pandan Valley!)... His gym closes at 11pm so we only managed to work out for a mere 45mins!

Imagine my exhaustion but i was just too wound up with stress and fatigue, I just gotta get it outta my system... Was already on the verge of screaming with frustration after this long tough week... But the work out did wonders, felt realy relaxed... My happy hormones (endorphins) popped out to greet me :)


No comments: