Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Feels damn good to slip that banklist into the envelope *phew* its over for now.. then the ride begins again in another 4 weeks time.. but this means i'm getting my pay soon! ;P Crazy crazy day, no time to take a breather.. dun even have the time to msg my boy... telling him i'm thinking of him.. yes, even while rushing from task to task, i'm thinking of you :)

Gosh, i'm still breathless... cool it gal.. but my adrenalin is pumping! I WANNA DO SOMETHING!

Bowling?
Dinner in town?
Return my library book (due?)
Home?

Not keen on home really... but i've got chores to do...
- bathe pappe
- paint my nails
- clean up my room
- clean up pee & poo *groans*
- smallville (still on?)

Oh well, maybe i'll just go home & have an early night.. Had a lousy night last night, was so restless... Still feeling restless now.. tsk tsk... wanna break free from all entanglements, feel them grasping.. their tentacles are suffocating me.. i cant breathe...

Let the past stay in the past..



No comments: