Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, March 29, 2007

our 7th holiday to date..

(i need 2 hands now!)

it hit me hard this time.
it was respite i needed.
it was respite i had.
now that i'm back,
the reasons why i needed this break
hit me threefold back.

on a happier note..

our trip in brief (in a random disjointed sequence):
:: Took us 2 hours to comb what's purported the largest shopping mall in KL (1 Utama) - was said to take days to finish covering it.
:: Stayed at Berjaya Times Square: the superior suite was spacious and cosy. Location? Prime. Cold storage located at basement. With storeys of shopping.. cinema etc in between. I love our room :)
:: Bought tickets for a midnight show. Ended up bumming the night away and missed our show.
:: Room service: not fish & chips. not hokkien mee. But aluminium foil and toothpicks! (they probably think we're smoking pot).
:: I still nap at 10pm.
:: Went to Underwater World.
:: We touched sharks for the very first time! - nevermind they were babies and teethless.. they were still sharks!
:: Went to Plaza City 3 times before we managed to get the hookahs.. 3 hookahs + accessories.
:: KL cabdrivers are mostly crooks who refuse to go by meter and charge exhorbitant fees. A handful are nice though.
:: Within a span of 2 hours, we saw a couple spat along the road & an accident. The guy was on the bike and the gal was crying and screaming her lungs out on the pavement. He was grabbing her by her collar (wat an asshole!).
:: I had to lug Alfie around.. 1kg is 1kg for the first hour. 1kg is really 3kg by the forth hour!
:: My sweetheart bought me a bag :)
:: Chinatown is like a lion's den. The street vendors are the lions.. we are Daniel.
:: Spa was good but costly. I have silky smooth skin now.. thanks to the coconut scrub. I love their toilet.
:: I bought 2 adidas jackets.
:: Zack bought a Levis, an adidas shoes, 1 hookah, 1 belt, 3 pairs of socks.
(note the huge difference between the above 2 statements)
:: The "Largest Day/Night Bazaar" is really only a statement. Word 'Largest' is very subjective.
:: We had 1 spat *sad*
:: We had monkey sex *GOTCHA* just kidding.. ahaha
:: Our favourite meal of the trip: Secret Recipe's Irish Lamb Stew - magnifique!
:: My regret: not getting the LV tissuebox cover *pout*
:: Zack's crazy over Nandos. We had it twice.
:: We are crazy over Irish Lamb Stew. We had it twice.
:: I tried Baskin Robin's chai ice-cream. Well, it should only stay as tea.
:: We overspent.
:: My heart aches.
:: We slept in and missed 2 breakfasts. Stomach space should be saved for better food.. not sausages and scrambled eggs.
:: Minutes after we reached KL, we got news of zack's bonus. He got much more than average and exactly what he deserves! He's doing well in his career. I'm proud of my man *beams*
:: We ate like pigs.
:: Shopping makes Zack sleepy. Despite how it looks, i'm really not a shopping person. Really.
:: I didnt wanna go back.. so was trying to coax zack into taking a bus up to Thailand. I didnt succeed.

:: Above all.. we had a lovely time :)
our next holiday would be.... our HONEYMOON!


No comments: