Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, March 01, 2007

His Promise.. My Conviction

come 5pm..
i left my workarea for the first time since 8am (save for a toilet break)
and started seeing double
all i had were 8 pieces of biscuits and a cuppa milo
a stiff neck and an aching back
come 6.30pm..
i said 'fuck it' and head for home
i had to leave to preserve my sanity

i tot i was too exhausted to do anything but shut down
but i saw him,
and it all came tumbling out
while he held me tight
i sobbed..

God answered my prayer this morning
He pulled me through
by giving me a sweet loving hubby
and friends who care

SY sent me a really sweet and encouraging sms *muaks* while David offered to grab me some biscuits from the pantry and make me a hot drink (yeah, he's afraid i'd burn out and couldnt get his income tax done.. haha.. just kidding!). You guys have no idea what it meant to me.. little fuel to my weary soul.. i was deeply touched.

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way



No comments: