Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, March 30, 2007

my lucky day with bags

so i was at Vivo last evening to take a train home.
i had every intention to go straight home and not loiter ard.
but instead of turning right and step onto the esculator.
my legs walked on and i ended up at Tangs.

i fell in love with the first bag that caught my eye.
it was EVERYTHING i wanted.
light brown soft leather, right size, right shape
i can bring it to work or just out chilling.
it was simply perfect.
and when i sling it on my shoulder,
boy, it looks like its made for me!!
til i see the pricetag.

its close to $300.
disappointment sure left a bitter taste in my mouth.

i walked on....
and left my broken heart behind.

it was bags haven.
and finally i saw a glimmer of hope for the fashion bags industry in Spore (i can hardly find a nice bag here)
saw some pretty good pieces.. but at hefty prices. tsk tsk.

and i walked on..

and came to this section.
walked off 20mins later with 2 bags in tow!
i finally found a nice white hobo bag :D
and the other one.. i just cant resist.
its a faux suede bag in antique orange.
Big enough to put my books and even Pappe.
and the price is really reasonable.
i'm happy.

i'm not really a bag person.
i hardly ever buy bags (rarely any caught my eye anyway).
so imagine my surprise when i managed to find 2 at a go.
needless to say, i was in high spirits when i got home.
i was even able to tune out Chile's incessant barking and whining.
and happily clean up a kitchenful of pee/poo.
when zack came home from work,
i greeted him with exuberant hugs and kisses.
first thing he said:
"Okay, what have you done?"
"What have you bought?!?!?"


i'm either getting too predictable
or he's getting way too smart.
either one is no good.

No comments: