Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

it is done.

at least the bulk of it.
instead of feeling a sense of achievement
all i can feel is tired relief
i just hope everything went well
but with my luck these days...

everyday is fraught with frustrations and helplessness
every turn i made.. there is an insurmountable block
and reaching the final destination just seemed impossible
bearing the heavy weight of responsibility
i galumph my way around

perhaps i should give myself a pat on the back
i went from not knowing a single thing to 'successfully' completing it
with no help in sight.. zilch
and there were times i was close to tears
not funny i tell you
when ppl start coming back with errors
then thats my head on the board..

sorry i havent been good company of late
i'd blog about something happy tonight.. maybe.
i got happy news (for me!).
i find ways to keep myself uplifted.
i have to.
i am so done here.

so now i'm going home to cook dinner for my hubby: abalone.. pacific clams.. with MAGGI MEE! *LOL*

and all i had the entire day were 4 cheese biscuits
no, i'm not on a diet.
I CAN EAT A COW NOW!

No comments: