Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the sniffles.... oh go away.

2 days to my long awaited trip..
and i HAVE to fall ill.. sheesh.
popping meds before the full tide hits.
didnt see it coming cos i was sleeping okay
though i wasnt eating well.
have totally lost my appetite.
i'm probably living in the post-stress period.
jeez, its always stressful at work but things lighten up some.
reckon i lost a pound or so.
even my clothes feel looser.
sheesh.. i'm not sure i like this...

anyways... gonna do some reading then hit the sack. I just bought this book by Bryan Peterson on Understanding Exposure. A really good book but my heart aches at the hefty pricetag. I like his other one on Understanding Digital Photography too but i'm limiting myself to one book per mth. Its too costly. Despite my extravagant ways, i'm a scrooge at heart (how contradicting is that). I wish for deep pockets.


night folks~
*sniffs*

No comments: