Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday morning blues.. *yawns* got a shock with i came in to the office today.. the leaves from my plant are all standing up! still figuring out why this is so.. not enough water? too much water? not enough sunlight? gosh, hope i dun kill this one *fingers crossed* hehehe...

had a relaxing week... it was the first weekend in a long time where i realy had time to do my stuff.. no appointments, commitments... just bum, bum & bum :P

Friday
Meet zack after work at TM.. My boy bought his bike! *Hugz!* my boy soooo happy! :) I still think its dangerous, must be careful k dear.. *hugz* Had dinner at Cafe Cartel *same table, nostalgic :) * had this realy good dessert called Chocolate Gateway.. sinful, awesome! the chocolate fudge was superb with vanilla ice-cream over the brownie.. oh man, orgasmic! ahhh......

Was contemplating joining ant, bris & guys at wala wala but the journey from Tampines to Buona Vista realy puts me off.. was a major struggle between chilling out, live band, drinking to my love affair with nora roberts.. Nora roberts won, sorry dudes! trust me, it was tough making that decision :P But i conked out the minute my head touched my pillow! so no wala wala, no nora roberts.. just blissful sleep.... hahaha!

Saturday
Pampering day! Imagine waking up at 8am on a Saturday morning! *groans*... but it was all worthwhile :) had a facial (coffee scrub!) at Cynthia's then pop over to Johnny's for my haircut.. highlighted my hair.. was all good though my face hurts from the scrub.. pain lasted for the whole day :(

Zack & i had a late dinner at 10 plus, more like supper.. hehe.. went to hougang for chong pang nasi lemak.. yummy.. had their 'chicken from brazil'.. tastes goood, chicken from brazil leh! hahaha! kidding, no diff! tried lady's fingers for the 1st time.. errrmm.. it taste exactly how i imagine lady's fingers will taste like.. *eyes crossed* but my boy loves it! *opps* hehehe..

Sunday
Bumming day! Bum the whole day... was so nice just relaxing at home with my dear :) Went J8 for dinner.. teppanyaki! love the way they cook the bean sprouts.. watched Bourne Supremacy at 8.50pm Was a little skeptical about this flick initialy as i didnt catch Bourne Identity but it turned out to be one of the better flicks i've watched so far. Apart from Matt Damon's good looks.. heheh.. the flick was solid. Pace fast & engaging, managed to keep me at my chairs' edge most of the time.. though i found the car chase towards the end a little wee bit lengthy.. but the ending touched me..
In all, it was good, good, good!


Thats all folks! another week begins...

No comments: