Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, August 26, 2004

my monitor is here!

it just came in! My beautiful black, sleek, LCD monitor! Gosh, my desk look so much neater without my bulky fat monitor.. i can work better now! hahaha! waiting for my pentium 2.8 now *waiting in anticipation* Wonder when will i be able to upgrade my home pc.. think its going to conk out on me soon.. Oh! my cable will be coming soon! 31 August, mark that date! just cant wait! Missed my adsl so much, hate dialup so so much.. every month gotta 'budget' on my airtime.. missed those 'parking' days.... But its alright! i'm back baby! :D
By the way gals, pics will be up after i get my cable up & running ya.. not going online often from now til then coz i've exceeded my airtime by a whopping 11 hours! that brings up my bill to an astounding figure of $40! i noe i noe, $40 isnt alot for some ppl but i'm a poor girl ok :P
Freezing cold in my office today.. hands are getting stiff.. good thing i'm all bundled up in my jacket.. Ok,back to work! *nice nice monitor.. hehe*

No comments: