Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, August 23, 2004

Happy Birthday Mummy @}-,--`---

Happy Birthday Mummy! You would be 54 today if you're still ard... miss u lots... sometimes i wonder how life will be if u are still ard.. i know i wouldnt be wat i am today if not for you... you are the best mother one could ever hope for.. i wanna be as good a mother as you.. i wanna do you proud.. i wanna be a good daughter to u.. i wanna see your smile again.. i wanna hear your laughter.. i want u to hold me in yr arms again.. when will that day come? when we meet in Heaven... ok ok, i noe.. i will go church, i can hear u nagging now.. *smile*... gosh, i miss u so much...
Happy Birthday to the Best Mother in the world! *remembered i made u a card with this caption... u were so proud u displayed it on the display shelf & then brought it to work to place on yr desk... *smile*
love you mummy...
- na

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ju, hope you wun take to offence what was mentioned about your mom that nite... from this I noe your mom is still very much alive in your heart. I teared when I read this becoz it touched me. My mom is alive but our relationship's strained. I wished I had a mom like everyone else's. Nuf said...

ant said...

Who offended you jul!? Want me to beat them up or not?

Oh btw, happy bday auntie! I've helped look after jul like you asked me too and she is doing ok...sometimes a bit difficult to live with but to be expected lor. She just needs to start waking up on Sunday morning to come to church wit me...

ju said...

gal, no offence taken... anyway, i cant remember wat was said that night about my mum.. u refering to wat siying said about me not having a mother? if thats it, no worries.. not offended one least bit! :)

i'm sure things will work out between u & yr mum.. all i can say is.. In His Timing... *hugs!*