Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, August 12, 2004

The 1st Entry

My first entry (at long last!) created this account months ago but only got down to do something about it today... alright, guess i'm into the world of blogging now.. ^_^

Payroll is almost done so can relax a little at work... its that TIME of the month again *shakes head* thank goodness its all done! Though it can be crazy at work sometimes, i still love my work :) At work now, killing some time while waiting for my zack to knock off.. 1.5 more hours & i can see my boy! *big smile!* its amazing how someone can make me feel this way again.. when i tot all was gone and was so weary, God placed him into my life.. *holding on to my boy with my dear life!*

Saying it had been an eventful 7 mths wud be an understatement. So many ups and downs, a major emotional roller coaster ride for me.. i was getting breathless.. but the ride had stopped and i've reached home :)

No comments: