Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, August 03, 2008

the weekend went by too quickly....

8.33am.
i got a ride to work today!
Or rather to Outram Park :P
Zack is on 1-week attachment at SGH this week.
Yayyyyyy!!!! office hours!
and this means i got free rides to and fro work this week..
gosh.. ERP to town is like $4! *heartaches*
driving a car is really not cheap... *sigh*
it's a good thing Zack dun work in town.

weekend... went by WAY too fast.
all i remember doing was sleep, sleep and more sleep.
my darling was having a cold so infused him with meds.
so he sleep, me sleep too.
sick boy needs some pampering so he got breakfast in bed... complete with his fav vitsoy!
family dinners on both days.
my family on Sat, and zack's family on Sun :)
then we finished off our weekend with 'Money No Enough 2' at J8.

heart-wrenching, tearjerker...
no spoilers but i can't help feeling terribly upset.
mother's love, filial/unfilial/useless/wife-fearing sons, horrible daughter-in-law!
and i know for certain how real it is.
omg.. i'm still upset.. so upset...
why is it some men simply has no balls???
That they let their selfish wife lead them by the nose/dick??
Why cant they stand for wat's right?
Sheesh! Weaklings! Spineless swine!

We caught "Dark Knight" some weeks back.
it was a total blast.
mega blockbuster.
but it was a homegrown flick that impacted me so.


Alright.. now that i've finished writing my book.
here are some shots.


My BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!!

mother-of-pearl dial.
crystal markers.
silver thin mesh strips.
I LOVE IT!
thanks jie! *hugs*

plus this handphone lanyard..
a butterfly made out of 2 interlocking hearts.
my darling sis knows i love butterflies (my precious is a butterfly dog)
*beams*

SAT NIGHT....

we went prawning at Pasir Ris farmway 3...


that's my handsome waiting patiently :)
too many ppl, not enough prawns.
our catch was.... not good.. tsk tsk

No comments: