Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, August 01, 2008

Ju is happy Zack is home!

8.20am.
early start for me today.
hitched a ride from Zack to the mrt so i had to wake up at 6.15am!
too stoned... too stoned.

enjoying my Kopi Alley breakfast as i type this..
:: 2 half-boiled eggs
:: butter kaya bread
:: kopi
my favourite local breakfast.

i need to jumpstart my system BADLY.

last night was fitful.....
10.00pm: in bed with JD Robb, dozing off and waking up intermittently.
2.30am: woke up to turn the com off. Zack will chide me for wasting electricity.. but he's not ard! Ha!
3.30am: Zack called me! he passed M'sia customs. Drifted back to sleep.
4.30am: Zack called me.. (or did i dream it?)
5.00am: Zack called me.. downstairs, on his way back. Got up to open the door for him.
5.30am: Waited for him to finish his shower. Back to sleep. Dreamt that i went KL with Zack and got my wallet and handphone stolen while checking out Furla bags! What a dream!
6.15am: Alarm sounded *snooze twice*
6.30am: Dragged my sorry ass off the bed.

*braindead*

yet happy that my darling is home :)
i miss you so...
funny cos it's only like 1-2 days and it's almost like he worked night shift. But he hugged me tight the minute he stepped home.. before even closing the gate!
yeah i think he really does miss me :P
he asked me why was i grinning away.. hehe. Happy lah!
then he asked if i did something wrong!!
What?!!!
i should be asking YOU!
go all the way to KL with 5 guys and ditch yr wife at home still come home and ask her if she did something wrong???? WTH! *roll eyes*
yeah... go on more trips without me lah.. you can only guess and wonder if i had been up to no good.. hehe.
That should keep him on his toes *winks*

hoping zack is surviving well at work.
with only 1 hour of sleep.
he's gonna be totally beat.
plus having a sorethroat and the drips.
i'm just hanging by a thread.

today is also Sy's first day at her new job!
all the best my dear! :P
but i'm gonna miss our gossip/ranting lunches :(

No comments: