Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i bought my birthday cake! :)

AWFULLY CHOCOLATE...

Tada! My birthday cake... from moi!

i've been longing to try their Cherry Rum but it's sold out!
so i got their banana instead...
i bought the cherry rum for my sis but she took the whole cake home and ate it herself! Didnt share! *humph*
next time..... ;P

Zack couldnt stop laughing when he heard i bought my birthday cake.
"Nobody buys their own birthday cake!"
nobody buy for me then i buy myself lah.. hehe
and for good measure, i asked them to do the birthday wordings.. haha
it's a perfect excuse for me to indulge in sin *slurp*
Zack said he will pay me for the cake so i wouldnt look so pathetic.
AHAHHAHAHAH!

alrighty, let me go work on my birthday post now.
watch out for it~

No comments: