Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

post-proposal period.....

......this is exactly like it!
when he said it's gonna be like a proposal: take me somewhere nice and give me my present.. he wasnt kidding. The after-effects are similar too! (almost.. nothing beats my proposal *beams*)
I CAN'T SLEEP.
i wake at the slightest disturbance and my mind just jolt awake,
full of racy thoughts of it that i cant go back to sleep.
i'm so tired now.....

doesnt help that my darling had been dragging me all over the place.

HOW I SPENT MY BDAY LEAVE...

Zack whisked me off to BALESTIER!

There is this newly opened 24-hour Food Centre so we went to check it out.
with all the prawning we had been doing..
i had craving for Prawn Noodles.

$3.50.

this BBQ chicken stall has a Makansutra cert!
$1.20 per pc.

but we both thought it isnt anything fantastic.

We will definitely go back again!

A walk down memory lane at Balestier... browsing those Lighting shops. Imagine it was 2 over years since we were there scouting for our lights. It was a memorably fun process :) Oh you might be interested to know that the lighting designs we have in Singapore are on par or superior to the ones in Italy! I kid you not. We were very surprised. Yup.. just so you know..

We also went to the Tile shop.. haha. We have plans to tile our living room (it's cement screeding now) and do up our common toilet. I love tile shopping! Imagine all the possibilities! Zack was more interested in the toilet.. haha. We chose this dark tile in running pattern for our living room. I like the dark grey, close to black design. And i have the urge to paint our living room! Now we need to find contractors and get quotations.... I'm hoping we can do everything below 2K but that looks bleak. I told Zack he gotta stop bugging about selling our house once we do this mini reno. The market value of our flat is now double of what we bought it for! Wooohooooo! but i cant bear to sell it..... I LOVE OUR HOME! :)


I know the main reason why Zack wanna go Balestier..
i'm not fooled baby!
Cos he wanna get a fish tank.. a big one! *shake head*
with the stupendous present he got me.. i was so filled with joy and awe that i spoke too soon that night..
"this gift has gotten you many favors and free passes!"
"how many?"
*mesmerized with my present* "many many!"


omg.. it's coming back to haunt me now!!!

so far he had already used up 1 free pass to go clubbing and 1 favour to buy his big fish tank. Goodness.. i have to find my way around to retrack that back and put a ceiling to it!

The aquarium shop at Balestier seems to have closed down (thank God!!!) but on our way back he spotted one at Boon Keng (i should have prayed harder!). He took so long to get it, choosing the pump and light that i ended up watching Channel U with the aunty.

After fishtanking, we went to IKEA!!! Dont you just love Ikea.....



i need sleep badly......

No comments: