Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, August 21, 2008

i've officially spent 12.5hours in the office.

tomorrow is my last day at work.
do i feel sad? or am i rejoicing?
strangely... i feel nothing.
my colleagues had been awfully nice to me.
buying me farewell lunches and all which i'm very touched.
being an emotional person, i'd feel an awful lot of stuff.
but this... this detachment seems surreal.

oh well... i got better things to do than analyze my lack of emotions pertaining to my departure.

like go home.

i'm done here.
yet quite not.
i've laughed plenty.
yet only hear the resounding silence.
let's indulge in paradoxicality.
it screws your mind then wrings it dry.
i love those words that speak the truth
yet wraps itself with lies.


crap.
i need to get out of here!
my home is my restoration.
my love is... my love.
haha!

No comments: