Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Salted veg and duck soup...

....just NOT meant for me :(

Been craving for it for weeks. Only managed to get it at the stall at PP after 4 tries! It is always sold out and finally when they have it, it is not ready and i got to wait 10mins! I couldn't. The last time was when I got Zack to buy it for me. Perhaps he'd have better luck. He did! But it was awful and nowhere like the one at Irvins :S

So today, we brought Megan to Godpa Marky's so he could play with her and arranged dinner with Chris + Elynne @ Irvins which is 10mins walk from Marky's. Guess what? THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!! *sigh* Just not meant for me......

Oh well....

Something good happened today.. at least.

I managed to snag the last 3 tickets from London to Barcelona at 5 pounds!!! Itinerary tweaked then cos the initial plan was to travel to Marid first. At 5pounds, we would fly to Barcelona first without a thought! So yes, very happy indeed. Nothing beats getting a steal ;) Decided to train from Barcelona to Madrid instead of flying. Zack balked at driving... haha. Now i'm going to source for cheap Madrid-London tickets! Next up... hotels! Then trying to convince Zack to agree to a side trip to Paris. Not pining much hopes cos we went there for our honeymoon and he had been there twice already.


Should I check my work email later? *grimace*

No comments: