Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playing with my new toy!! :)

:: a new scent
:: a new toy
:: and shopping for my 3rd present on ebay now! :P

or maybe not.

I just spent a good 30mins responding to bday wishes on facebook. Think it's only polite to reply to everyone individually instead of a generic post to all.

Then another 45mins soothing Megan. She started fussing at 2.30am. Teething? Somehow when I switched on the sidelight and fan it helps to calm her down a lil. I'm now in her room and she's babbling and clapping! Looks like she's not in any discomfort so I can go back to our room. She don't need me ard and can sleep on her own. Just some nights she gets abit clingy and I indulge. We all need some comfort and sayang at times right?

Napped as Megan slept and woke up at 12midnight :S Got some work done. Tomorrow has another load. Just hope nothing new pops out. Happy that tomorrow's site visit is cancelled! Yayyy!

Gonna call Johnny tomorrow. STREAKS ARE COMING BACK!!!

No comments: