Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Thursday night musing....

Finally settled down....
Had a nice hot bath.
Megan slept right after milk at 8pm so I could get on to the other chores early. Serve dinner (Beef stew!) and have dinner with my laogong :) Wash the dishes, ironed and changed the sheets. Cleaned the room a little.

BEEF STEW FOR THE CHANS...

Small pot for Megan, big pot for daddy & mummy.
We have it with french loaf. Zack likes it :)

Busy day.
Had a concall (conference call for ppl who don't know *winks at someone*) today at 2pm. Good timing cos it's aroud Megan's naptime. She looked abit tired at 1plus but I played with her. Can't let her nap so early if not she would wake up while I'm having my concall. Sorry baby.. Mummy makes sacrifices, Megan gotta make sacrifices too. I put her down for her nap at 1:45pm, babbles alittle to herself then off to dreamland she went. Timing perfecto! My concall lasted for 1 hour - supposed to be 30mins. But little darling slept throughout! (Her usual naptime is 30-45mins).

Anyway.. no exco meeting tomorrow!!!

And i'm NOT working tonight! Tired.
Just checked my email and closed the window.

I'm going to make THIS!

A cup of hot chocolate and spend the rest of the night with my sweetheart... doing what we enjoy doing: Researching! ;)


nite nite and sweetdreams~

No comments: