Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, August 21, 2010

found my keypouch!!!


After it went missing for weeks... i finally found it in my blue bag!!!
it's awfully strange cos i am SO sure i checked that bag and it wasn't in there!
I was seriously bummed cos this keypouch has tons of sentimental value - Zack bought this for me during our honeymoon in Florence. It is part of the matching set of my honeymoon present, a wristlet. Zack too bought a gucci keypouch. While i'm not a big fan of Gucci, i absolutely love the little globe charm. The minute Zack showed me the wristlet, i just HAD to get it. The keypouch is just too cute to NOT buy.. haha. After 3 years, it's still in VERY GOOD condition. See the pic above. It's not flatten, scratched and banged up (pssst... like Zack's.. heh) I take very good care of my things ;)

Ju is a happy girl!
And present no. 3 has left LA! Taking too long lah.. i'm anxious.

Headache's gone! Done with an exco meeting.
1 more, 2 more events to go.
Things are starting to heat up.
But no work for tonight. I need a break.
Was so busy the entire day i forgot to eat - yeah i know.
On my way home in the cab, i started to feel nauseous. Too hungry. Too much energy expended.
At least one good thing came out of all these stress.. i've lost some weight! Well, not the way i wanted (unhealthy) but at least i'm almost looking like my pre-preg self. Johnny (my stylist) said I don't look like I was ever pregnant, tummy is flat. Back to my old shape (yeah thank God for it! No widened hips and thunder thighs!). When my streaks come in, i really will look like the old ju! Can't wait.. i now just have to find the time.


Megan is sleeping with mummy tonight! Just like last night :)

No comments: