Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ju is a happy lass *beams*

Woke up from my nap at 12:20am.
Did some washing and tidying.
Still having a little headache.
Perhaps looking at my pics taken today will help ;)

Had lunch with Ben+Val at Jai Thai.
Food was awesome!
Ordered a great deal of stuff.
(again, i should NOT blog about food at 2.30 in the morning!)
Megan was a doll! ate her lunch (packed oatmeal/nectarine/blueberry) and just sat there and listen us talk :) Ben and Val are so taken in with her. She made everyone laugh by her adorable antics. Val said she is such an obedient child and i'm so blessed to have her. Told Ben she wants a baby just like Megan.. haha. Yes we are, so thoroughly blessed :)
After lunch, we went to United Square for Udders ice-cream.
No seat so we bought the ice-cream and pop over to Starbucks for ice-cream and latte ;) And there... Megan and mummy opened our presents!

See how happy Megan is with her present.
She is more intrigued with the bag than what's inside!
Next time we can just buy her bags as presents.. don't need anything inside.. haha.



I know.... she is beyond adorable!

Little did I know that today is actually MY DAY!
I got presents and a birthday cake from Patissier!!!
My sweet sister surprised me with the cake - though i suspected it.. hahaha!
And she bought me the loveliest present! (on top of my hp!!!)



Earl Grey..... PERFECTO!

After ice-cream, we went to pick Godma up at AMK.. then make a round to pick up Rachel to our home. Andrew came awhile later and we cut cake. Yeah my family is big on birthday cakes :). Showered Megan again cos she was perspiring from all that walking and monkeying. Then off we went to Sembawang for dinner. Another feast!

Paul & Joe cosmetics from Ben&Val :)

They are such thoughtful gifts and in my favourite colors!!!

And presenting.... MY BLING BLING THONG!!!

Sequined Electra Thong
I've been eyeing this for more than a year!
but never could pay more than 100bucks for a slipper.
and my sis bought it for me!!!




I'm so touched by what everyone has done for me *tears* :)
In particular my sis.. she has always been the sweetest, pampering me to no ends. I'm so thoroughly blessed and I thank God everyday for what he has given me. A lovely sister, a Godma who takes care of us, friends like Ben&Val who makes the time to spend with Megan.. and lastly, My sweet hubby!

No comments: