Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

feeling lazy....

before I go any further, I'd like to point out the post below was posted by Megan!

In the afternoon, we were in the room packing the clothes and Megan was on our bed, fiddling with my hp. Don't ask me how she did but yes, she got out of screen saver mode (you gotta swipe the screen) and posted a post on my blog. Hahahaha! Genius yeah my daughter *winks*

Got alota stuff to do, wash toilet etc... but i'm feeling so lazy!
How now brown cow??
Think i'll sleep early and wake up early tomorrow :P
Work: Hmmm... nothing urgent.
Hsechores: Plenty.

Got some pretty good shots but lazy to hook Alfie to the com.
I really need to get that SD card device so i upload pics easily - I don't like cables!

Zack and I need to sit down to plan our europe itinerary. Then again, maybe i'll just go ahead and book. When it comes to travel, Zack goes with whatever I plan (he just needs to know the country of departure/arrival.. haha) cos his wifey makes the best travel arrangements. Don't believe me, just ask him ;)

See.. so many things to do! So little time!

Think i'd hit the sack now.
Beat.
Slept at 4am last night.
Setting my alarm at 7am.
Get 20mins of work done. Wash 1 toilet.
By then Megan should be up - unless it rains and she sleeps in again!

Niteeessss...

No comments: