Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

i'm so stressed.....

gosh it's really about people management.
feel like i'm the scapegoat.
*sigh*

Last night Zack and I were on our laptops.. sitting side by side.
Only difference: He was playing SC while I was working.... til 1.30am
*sigh*
Let's trade places.....

Then Megan woke up at 4.30am :S Wanted some cuddles.
So I stayed with her for about an hour.

I'm glad today's weather is gloomy.
i LOVE dark gloomy weather, feels cosy.
it reminds me of Christmas.

Zack met Megan and I at Compass Point yesterday. We had dinner there.
And I met Kee Peng at the control station.
Kee Peng was the adult counsellor working at TP and was in-charge of us Pacesetters. His daughter is the sweetest little thing. 4year old beauty. He had migrated to Canada many years back. If I'm not wrong, he moved after he left TP. Now he is travelling around. Lectures in a uni and only works 8months a year! He has a business too so is travelling ard now. He said when his daughter was born, he took a year off to look after her - and still got paid! (70% though) That's the welfare in Canada. Maternity leave there is 1 year! I love a place that is pro-family. His BIL is actually a paramedic in Vancouver and said he could liase us if we want :)

Plenty more to say.
But I gotta upload some vids on megan's blog for grandma.
Gotta go grocery shopping too.
Megan has finished her salmon.

I'm so tired.
And i'm dreading checking my email....

*sigh*

No comments: