Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, September 30, 2007

4.30pm and my day just started.
Zack and i had din with Chris at J8 last night
then spent our night at Chris's watching soccer
came home and caught a DVD.. then more TV
and... hmmm... what else did i do?
oh.. i packed my luggage abit.
yeah.. 2 weeks in advance *LOL*
coming from a gal who only finished packing her bag 2 hours before leaving for her trips.
we only hit the sack when the sky outside was lightening.
it's nice all cuddled up, dozing off while watching dawn breaks.
had half the mind to order Mac bfast but i was too concussed.

hot and humid this weekend with no raindrops in sight.
why cant it downpour....

Zack's helping me bid for this item on ebay!
i'm leaving it to him cos he's the expert.
he refused to let me do the 'Buy It Now' option :(
he says bidding is part of the thrill *grimace*
thrill or no thrill... i'd just go crazy if someone snatched it right before my eyes!
but my love here is the expert.. he's been trading on ebay since eons ago
so i'll listen to him... as always.
he says he'd never once gotten outbidded on something he sets his sight on (or so he says.. haha)
so..... i'm leaving it in your hands sweetheart.. You MUST get that for me!


alrighty.. zacky's up!
gonna go fill our stomachs
have a good sunday evening
and.. away with monday blues!

No comments: