Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, September 21, 2007

It's finally friday.. morning and i'm enjoying a hot cup of milo and munching meiji crackers. Busy distracting week for us both. Zack had been busy with audit at work while i've been busy with.. well, various stuff. Got distracted for abit and cant help feeling a tinge of disappointment at the end of it. It makes me wonder.... really am surprised by my reaction.

So in less than 4 weeks, we'll be on our honeymoon! So many many things to do... We are tweaking our itinerary abit *grins*

Met SY during lunch ydae and we went to get my boots. Ecco boots are by far the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn.. no kidding! I made her try on a pair and even she agreed that its really comfy. For once, i met a brand where style meets comfort. And she is so sweet... got me a black pepper chicken pastry from Deli *grins* :)



'm feeling kinda down.
didnt think i'd feel this way.
just wanna cuddle with my love.
hopefully we can do something this weekend.

we've been talking..... *grins*
somehow i feel we are addicted to excitement.
something is always happening in our lives.
we need to slow down.....

No comments: