Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, September 17, 2007

feeling... kinda tired now.
ploughed through the rooms.. and storeroom searching for zack's certs.
i really do need some sleep but my brain is wide awake.
it's been running overdrive since the weekend..
this weekend?
i'd been living and breathing.... Italia~
With the exception of the afternoons when zack and i went to Peninsula and Marina Square in search of my walking boots..
i've been like a gal possessed.. sitting infront of the com..
reading and researching on our Italy trip (til 4am!)
corresponding with the kind helpful souls on forums.
5 weeks seem like a rather long time away.
4 weeks really does look so much closer!

Best Buy!: Scarf from Accessorize
:: 70% off
:: $10!
:: goes well with all my outfits - grey, brown, white, pink



Best News!!
Paris Hotel confirmed that they'll reserve the Jacuzzi room for us!! - the only one in their hotel. I told them we're on our honeymoon.. haha.

Best Hubby!!!
Zack is a changed man! so patient and accomodating.. and just plain sweet :)

I was trying to hide my latest bank statement from him but somehow he saw my VS order on the com. I was holding my breath wanting for his tirade: "What?! You spent so much on VS?!!"

Imagine my astonishment when he said not a word and listened patiently while i expound excitedly on the items i ordered (too late to hide by then so use different strategy). Whoa.......

Even when he's working that night, he took me from Peninsula all the way to Marina Square just so i could 'take a look' at my boots (which might not even be there in the first place!).

and when we went shopping at Zara.. he even gave positive comments on the clothes i tried on. Well, he usually would say its not nice just so i wouldnt buy them. For reasons that escape me, he always have the idea that i have too much clothes. He uses the words "too much" (not too many) = cannot count. That's so not true! *indignant*

BUT... he's a changed man now! and the sweetest thing ever :)

He definitely is wearing marriage really well! Must be my good influence.


alrighty, hitting the sack now.
nite folks~
i miss my laogong..

No comments: