Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, September 27, 2007

i screwed the fashion police.....

and wore my knee-high boots with a skirt!
(yes, in Singapore)

Well, it was downpouring this morning.. thunder and all. So what better time to don my lovely boots than this? Teamed it with a slightly-below-knee (knee-length or shorter will be perfect!) dark denium skirt with frayed hem and my soft and warm silk/cashmere turtleneck.

No wet pants hem, no cold clammy feet.. i arrived in the office this morning warm and dry. Who cares if people think i'm nuts to wear leather boots in singapore.

Oh well.....

Saw this totally gorgeous item and i so like it. But i'm too pissed to get it now. Or maybe i just will! Sometimes i wonder... Generousity.. Is it even worth it? I'm not even expecting a reciprocation. And yet... Why do i shortchange myself just so someone else will be happy. And for what?

Maybe i'm just plain stupid.

Somehow the things i am able to confide.. are dwindling. It's hurtful when the things i say are thrown back at me. Time and again. Giving someone that much ammunition is just not a good idea. Or maybe... i just leave myself open and vulnerable.. to the wrong person.

So many maybes... no concrete answer.


*pissed and upset*
stay away.

No comments: