Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, September 13, 2007

guess what just arrived???


My Victoria's Secret shipment!


TADA!
wait.... where's my Tab Coat?!!!


my Colin Stuart F**k Me Boots - in kidsuede
dress boots for the nights :D
sooooo chio!!!!
and i got it at 20% off!


it has satin lining.
i'm so glad i didnt get those boots from Far East.
they cost the same but there is a vast disparity in quality.

My buys turned out great!
the silk/cashmere turtleneck is soft and warm :)
the lipstick red henly sweater fits me like a glove
next up: Corduroy Blazer and Solid Tab Coat

i dragged out the little pieces i had been amassing.. layers tees, legging, and my Gorgeous Zara Coat! Start coordinating outfits and fashion parade.. haha. Even Zack went: "whoa... thats nice!" when he saw my Zara coat. Of crse.. i got excellent taste! *smirk*

gosh, my zara coat looks totally stupendous with my boots!
i'm on my way to travelling in style!

let me tell you about my Zara Coat *excited*
nevermind.. in another post.
dun mind me.. i love it sooo muchie!
i cant stop talking about it!

before u go.. tsk tsk... spend money like water.
mind you, i've been religiously building up my wardrobe fund for months. You'll be surprised a hundred here and there goes a long way. Now is harvest time! And huge part of that harvest goes to Zack. See how much i love u!

we're into the 4th week now! *ready steady bom pee pee*

No comments: