Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my VS order has been shipped! *skips*

and we're luggage shopping now!
i got my eye on 1 *grins*

and zack agreed to go Cinque Terre!!! wooohoooooo! *dance*
so now we'll be spending 1 day along the coastline
travelling to 5 villages.. they are simply divine.

i quote:
"Arriving at Riomaggiore, the first of the Cinque Terre.. walk along the the famous “Lovers Walk” trail that affords magnificent views of the coastline.."

"At Manarola, tour the most photogenic of the five villages. Explore a myriad of narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the man-made beauty of the Cinque Terre." (see left pic)

"Your journey from Manarola to Vernazza will be by boat..."

"The town of Vernazza faces onto the water with its large open harbour, castle and church it conjures up all the magic of the Cinque Terre. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at one of the open-air resturants that line the waterfront, or enjoy a stroll through the back-streets of the town above the harbor to enjoy splendid views along the coast."


5 weeks 1 day to this!

So we finally got our wedding video
once zack came back with the disc,
we huddled on the sofa with great anticipation.
oh my...
awfully sweet, funny and touching.
even til now, we have friends telling us how romantic and touching our wedding was.... :)

and guess what the video captured that i missed?!!
ZACK TEARED!!!!!

i only spotted it the 2nd time we viewed the clip, yeah twice!
it was towards the end of his seranade and he hugged me.
when we came apart, i wiped my tears
and missed that swift movement of his hand!

oh my gosh........

if you know zack, you'd know he is the cool macho kind. No tears.. zilch. Nado.

And he actually teared!

looking at the wedding video... i see something between us that i've never seen before. Is this what people see?

recalled what Silin and Jane said when they came for our house-warming.. that our face lights up when we see each other and we look so happy together.. (Really??)

what i see... in him and i... is so palpable. It took my breath away and left me in awe. And once again, I thank God for giving us something so special.

my ex once told me... "you'll never find someone who loves you more than i do.."
he was wrong.
i did.
or he found me :)

No comments: