Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, September 01, 2007

fly me to Hong Kong....

SY would be met up with Jo and YY in Hong Kong by now.
if things went as planned..
i'd be with them now.. stuffing our faces with portugese egg tarts!
had this crazy notion last night.
to just buy a ticket online and fly off to Hong Kong 6hours later.
i really would have done that!
imagine how cool is that!!
if not for the dough.. (or lack of)
i was sitting infront of the com having this tussle inside
cos it's just so doable!
so i had to turn off the com to restrain myself
cos i wouldnt put it pass myself to do something this crazy
what can i say...
Spontaneity is my middle name
Impulsive is my first!

yeah.. and zack will kill me when i get home 4 days later.. hahhaha
nah.. he wouldnt cos he is such a cool hubby! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are glad that you didn't act on impulse. This is 1.40am and we are left stranded at the bloody HKG airport.....YY is crouching on the seats....napping away.....How pathetic.....

Anonymous said...

I think it's an experience... an expensive experience. Which I'd remember for a long time to come... but something which I dun hope for it to repeat! :P

Jo.

Anonymous said...

ZzzzzZzzzz.... *snores*

YY

ju said...

oh my gosh.. i woke up this morning thinkin u guys shld be back and hoping for an email full of deets. But this is so cool! Just think.. how many ppl miss their flight and end up sending emails at 1am at the airport? only a handful, and you guys are part of the statistics!

What a story to tell! *LOL*

anywy, you guys can snuggle up at a cafe with tons of coffee and play poker :D

call me when u're get back!

Anonymous said...

Ju... thanks for being so positive! Heh that helped man...altho I dun think I'd find myself back in Hong Kong for a long long long time to come! I think it's quite the "Terminal" (Tom Hanks) experience. Too bad we din have cards...