Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, July 15, 2010

taking a breather...

Hectic day.
Terribly humid.
Just gave pap a bath and she is napping on megan's couch.
Megan is blabbering in her cot. She has an entire lauguage of her own.. it's too cute!!
Gotta wake Zack up in 10mins.
Bringing pap to the vet for review.

I'm so tired.....

Tomorrow will be burnt - Work.
Megan's bday celebrations start on sat.
Everyone's been asking how are we gonna celebrate.. haha.
There will be a series of mini celebrations.
Taking her out with the gang.
I wanna bake her bday cake! Got the recipe and all.
Even only I can find the time.
Gotta go Rachel's for the oven.

Oohh.. time to change the diaper.

I can never take a break for long.
There are always a million things to do.
You really gotta be in my shoes to understand.

Did i mention i'm soooo tired?

I just want one day.... with absolutely nothing to do. Alone. In my bed, with a book and hot latte. No work. No lunch to prepare. Nothing to plan. Just me, alone. I realised.. i've not had that for.. close to a year!

No comments: