Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I cant cant cant watch those vids on EVIL people doing despicable things to animals - in fact, I don't. Words are enough. A picture is enough to haunt me for days. I WANT JUSTICE! I want those dogs, animals to be safe. I want those evil creatures dealt with in the most horrendous and painful way. What can i do?!! I wanna do something besides watching vids on youtube and fb then posting them! China, Indo.. and all you animal abusers, you watch it. I wanna be Robinhood. I wanna be Dexter. God, pleeeease do something! I'm begging you! Save those animals! They are yours too.

Gosh, what a horrid start to the day.
In a terrible mood.
Got a thousand things to do and i'm wondering if i got the time to bake Megan's bday cake. Buy ingredients then go to Rachel's to bake. On top of that, clean and tidy the house. We are having visitors today. I'll be so pissed if Zack is not helping out. He'll probably sleep til it's time to leave the house. I'm stretched tight with work, megan and house. Millions things on my mind and certainly not in the best of mood.

Fuck.

I'm worried about Pappe.
Review from the vet ain't good. Her heart murmur has gone up to grade 3. It used to be 2/3. She is on another heart medication and it causes her to pee/drink alot. She hasn't been able to get used to the increase in pee flow and I found her covered in pee (funnily only at night). Hopefully it'll be better as days go by. She's gonna be the last dog I will ever have. I can't stand the heartache.

I am considering doing the whole series of test for her now. Then we can plan from there. Her tick-fever test is negative and that's a HUGE relief! There are other tests she gotta pass too. I wanna get everything done before her condition worsens. *Sigh*

*praying hard*

No comments: