Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just clocked in 4 solid hours of work *yawns*
Work work work work.....
Feels like I clock in more hours than a full time staff.
I check and reply my emails all day,
when Megan is down for the night is when I sit down and get the proper work done. The analysis and planning part where I need concentration. It's impossible to do that when you have a toddler (my baby is a toddler now!!) walking and crawling all over, trying to wash her hands in pap's water bowl, pulling the fancover off and all sorts of mischief!

That leaves me getting work done til past midnight. I have a very considerate chairman this year. He asked me if I am coping well and to let him know when I'm getting stressed (he knows i'm juggling work and a baby toddler) Somehow it's nice and understanding bosses like him that just spurs you on to do your best. With all modesty, I do say i'm a responsible person. When I say I will get something done, I will. Even if I have to work round the clock, I will deliver.

I have chosen the tough life.. yet I'm lovin' it!
Godma is coming tomorrow!!! To celebrate Megan's birthday :)

She checks Megan's blog a few times a day!
Anxious to read more development on her little darling.
When I don't post anything for days, she says mummy is lazy!
See how busy I am?!! Hahahha
So yeah, I try to update Megan's blog more often.
Mighty good that I take so many pics of Megan
so some days I just post pics to keep that grandma happy :P


Gonna do up Megan's birthday post soon!
Finally done uploading the pics on to the laptop.
Too many pics....!

Here's my fav... our family shot :)

Note to self: Just remembered I have to buzz Vincent. He left me a msg the other day.




No comments: