Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 10, 2010

butterflies in my tummy...

Last night Zack and I spent a whole 6 hours doing our homework. With him taking a break to cook (my sweetheart cooked tom yam and steam fish :)). 1am and my back couldn't stand it so we called it a night. Terrifying yet thrilling. I only wish it will pull through. So much planning to do. But one thing I know one thing that's certain about Zack and I. We make things happen. Nothing is NATO for us ;) In our 6 years together, we have done tons. And most of them started from just a thought in our head. We are not afraid of making decisions, then plunging ourselves into it.. haha. Free fall!!! - just hope we land safely. But such is life.. be advantureous! Bottomline: At least we tried ;)

Saw Zack off to work this morning and couldn't get back to sleep (adrenaline still cruising through my veins!) so here I am hitting those buttons.. haha. Megan should sleep in cos she was fussing last night. Had to cuddle her to sleep. Must be her gums.. My poor baby.

3.2.2
Why so little of them!?!?!


No comments: