Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The papaya milkshake Zack made me....... *giggles*


A Visit To The Vet...




3 monthly review..
Pappe's in the pink of health
Heart's doing great.. murmur is at grade 2-3
Eyesight, hearing all okay
Vet said her hind legs are a little weak - the joints that is
but bcos she is small-sized and light, the strain isnt too great.
I'm adding Missing Link (health supplement) to her food..
it has glucosomine so hopefully it'll help.

I've always been worried about her heart
but the vet assured me that dogs with heart problems can still live out their full life expectancy. Of crse with the aid of medication and good food. I'm now feeding her with H/D, food formulated for dogs with heart probs.. 1 can cost $4.90! It's good for her, low sodium, protein etc so well worth the extra bucks. The scare 6 months ago really shook me up, it scared the living daylights outta me. I'm just happy that I can be home all day to keep an eye on her as well :)

My little queen.. the other one.
She has been given free passes and can do no wrong.. no smacking and only light scolding. So spoilt right? hehe.


Nice... Megan is asleep after her feed :)
After a week of wakefulness, she is back to her schedule!


No comments: