Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, March 01, 2010

'Mummy's gorgeous coat is here!"








"It's cosy in here!"


it's clearly THE COAT!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
fits me perfectly.. has a beautiful shape!
though it's XS, it's not snug so a few layers inside will not deter the shape.
told Zack I will not buy anymore coats.
this one will last me a lifetime!
he didnt believe a word I said and laughed at me! so rude.....


(looks different under daylight and night-light)
Cable-knit sweater (angora)
this sweater is SO worth the money - I got it at a steal :P
paid less than SGD100!
sold out and guess how much someone is selling this on ebay?
USD199! :S
But i've half the mind to return this cos there's angora in it..
i didnt realise angora is rabbit's fur :(


but I must say the lining is insanely soft, warm and luxurious...
my sis is taking this to Hokkaido!
leaving in a weeks time and this sweater will keep her really warm and cosy.
she's crazy about this.. so I guess i'll not return it.....




VS PINK...
the only PINK sweater I can find that doesn't have any graphic on it. I don't fancy graphics on my outerwear.


:)


No comments: