Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 3: Lake Akan and the Swans!

"After breakfast, take a short drive to Tokachigawa Bridge where you will have a close-up view of the beautiful swans which flew from Siberia during winter. Then drive towards Kushiro, where you may get to see the graceful Tancho, Japanese red-crested crane. Next proceed to visit Ainu Village, understand their lifestyle through the display of their precious heirlooms, traditional embroidery, song and dance. Tonight pamper yourself in one of the "onsens' (hot spring bath) within the hotel."


Onsen hotel: Hotel Gozensui


Godma msged me yesterday afternoon, 4pm local time and it was -4degrees! So cold! I can't imagine how cold it will be at night. I so wish to see the pics.. My sis must be clicking away the entire time.. hehe. Godma said she snap everything in India.. haha. Now it's Hokkaido.. I can't imagine!



No comments: