Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, February 14, 2010

played Blackjack and got a 'BAN BAN'!

The whole ging gang popped over last night! (save for Marky - he ate too much and had a headache.. yeah, 'huh??')

Blackjack.. chips... booze.... tacos... more chips.... $1 coins...
Probably my 1st try at blackjack..
blackjack on neopets not counted no? :P
and i got a 'BAN BAN'!!! woohooooooo!
beginner's luck.. hah.
the pot for 'ban ban' went to me! muahahahaha!
I stole Zack's glory.. he was waiting for his 'ban ban'
sorry sweetheart.. next time!

Chris and Elynne left at 3plus..
Fu and Des stayed back for more beer and chats..
3 of them were really nicely buzzed by 5am!

2 rows of these!


3 of them whacked this much beer!
it was funny watching Des all giggly
Fu was a happy relaxed chap
and Zack a very smiley one!
hahahahaah...

me... i stuck to my good ole water!
with Megan up in a few hours time, i can't afford to be buzzed.
but my good gal slept til 9am so i got at least 4 hrs of sleep.

The lack of sleep will bite me hard in the ass later :S

Nevertheless, it was an awesome night last night! :)
sheesh.. no pics of last night :(
i NEED a new camera hp!
i'm outta memory for my k850i..

Visiting..... later in the afternoon *sigh*

I've always hated CNY... way back when i was a kid.
i'll get all grouchy during this time of the year..
yesterday i had some fun with zack.. hahaha
he macho-ly took my nonsense the whole of yesterday :P
he prayed for my 'emotional roller coaster ride' when we said our prayer *giggles*
he knows i get like this around now...


I'm hoping Tuesday will come quick........

TONIGHT........ for Valentines' Night!

a nice french rose......
can't wait!!!


such a pretty color..
feel like cooking some steaks and a nice dessert...
crap.. NTUC is close for today :(

No comments: