Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, February 04, 2010

KARAMEL SUTRA....

*giggles*
I wanna try this!
gosh i'm quite hooked to B&J but i'm restraining myself...
SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!

Megan napping now..
My lil sweetheart has been sleeping for 12-13hrs - without a peep!
8.30am is her wake up time..
and she'd just play in her cot by herself.. toying with her cushies and staring at her mobile.. until Mummy comes in. Sucha good gal! :)

Today...
I'm gonna to take Megan to Vivo for CNY shopping!
just the 2 of us! Time I not be a chicken and worry about everything under the sun... and just take her out! Just praying that no one has a cold in the train......

Meanwhile...
Ju is having much fun planning the chan's europe trip!
8.5 months to go! woohoooooo!
I got our Madrid and Barcelona hotels settled..
Zack is really impressed with them *smirk*
Waiting abit longer til I do a booking.
London... still awhile to go.. it's expensive! :S
Domestic flights will have to wait til 3 months before departure..
the promos fares will be hottest then.
Ryanair website is one of my homepages now.. hah
so i'd be informed of the latest promos.
Current one is 30% off fares for travel in March.
I'm toying with the idea of a side trip but...........
*ponders*

10.40am
oohhhhh... Megan is up!
on Mummy duty now!
cant believe how much i'm enjoying this :)
watching her grow up day by day...
now i'm exercising her and perfecting her crawl
she's doing so well! :)

No comments: