Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am a wife, mother, sister, friend, hse cleaner, cook, host... all rolled into ONE!

Zack is a happy man.
Megan is a happy, chubby baby with splendid development.
Pappe has cuddles and attention everyday.
Chat and meet my sis and friends regularly.
House is clean and mostly tidy.
My kitchen knife needs sharpening.
My friends enjoy the food I prepare.

So... ;)

Yesterday was a day I had to balance all at once!
Basically everything a wife and mother has to do...
: Grocery shopping
: Clean/pack the house
: Laundry
: Made Zack's dream come true
: Prepare Megan's food
: Cook dinner with the gang - Chris, Elynne and Marky came to play! :)

But my darling hubby helped to bathe Megan as I was busy making dinner :) Teamwork baby.. teamwork!

Twas a busy crazy day!
But everything turned out great! The guys enjoyed my burgers *beams* So now I can safely say i've mastered HAMBURGER! With all modesty, I must say my patty is pretty terrific.. hehe. I put a whole lot of good stuff in it ;P Mushrooms were good too, sauteed it with oil (olive oil i might add) used to cook the patty so it's all fragrant, with minced onions. Added a dose of special stuff, sure makes a diff! Oh gosh.. I seem to be adding more stuff as I go along.. haha. But Zack says my patties are getting better *beams* Nice feeling when your friends appreciate the food you cook for them :)

We played Blackjack again.... AND I GOT A 'BAN BAN'!
A 'ban ban' for every game I play! wooohoooooo!
Awesome night :)


Arggghhhhhhhh.. no pics again!!! :(


Gotta go now.. get some chores done before Megan is up!

No comments: