Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Megan did the MOST heart-tearing thing this morning!

She woke at 8.30am..
Diaper-changed and fed her..
Usually she'd go back to sleep in her cot
Since Zack went fishing early in the morning
I decided to bring her to our room
Tucked her in next to me and she fell asleep minutes after..
I did some reading and fell asleep too..
About 11am she woke up, rolled to her tummy and looked ard
I was half awake.. nearly rousing...
when Megan bent her head down and rubbed her face on my cheek!
Almost like she was kissing me.
she did it many times!
So 'theh'!
I must have been kissing her too often and she was mimicking me.. hahahha!
Oh gosh... I cant begin to describe how endearing that was :)
nose prickled..... :)


My little darling....
new tricks everyday.
*beams*

No comments: