Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, February 25, 2010

i think......

....my hormones are jumping off the walls

TONIGHT.....
: Upset about something that happened 3 years ago.
: Miss going out for a nice leisure dinner and a romantic stroll without hurrying home or feeling guilty.
: Looking at my toes and can't remember the last time i painted them.. I have ugly feet now :(
: So incredibly happy with my coat - it is GORGEOUS!
: Wondering if i'm too much of a fighter-cock. On FB - Told a stranger off for being mean to a good friend of mine. She is an incredibly sweet gal and I can't/won't stand for it when she gets bullied - which she often does *sigh*
: Found the theme song for TVB's Seven Sisters (2003). HAPPY!
: Teary from listening to this song... somehow it makes me cry......




Gosh... my emotions are all over the place! It's tiring enough that Megan is all over the place these days.. now these too?!

No comments: