Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, February 08, 2010

'm about to make one of the toughest decision ever...

So today...

I went for round 2 with Marina Bay Sands.
Yes! it's Marina Bay Sands!
When i applied for it mths back, never really tot i'd get it.
There'll be hundreds of applicants!
Thought i totally screwed round 1.. i'm pretty sure i did!

When Zack heard i was called for the 2nd interview.. he was like, "Good looks really have an advantage."

I was of course indignant.
Hey! I got to where I am with my capabilities ok! Not based on my looks! Bleh!
He then went on to say he meant that i got looks AND am capable *roll eyes* Sometimes this Isaac really ask for it.. tsk tsk. But cannot scold him cos he's been such a wonderful hubby throughout! Supporting me financially and emotionally :)

Anyway.. I went for round 2 and to my very surprise and utter shock...
I bagged the job!
Just reference checks and i'm good to go.
Honestly, i wasn't banking on it and was really half-hearted about it.
I don't even know if i'll accept if they offer.
Yeah i know.. its MARINA BAY SANDS!
I must be TOTALLY nuts!

The Dream Job
:: Great career prospects
:: Know how I can advance and will do a degree in psychology
:: Great paycheck
:: Those years of experience wouldnt go to waste
:: 'Dream' Organization

So what's stopping me from jumping with joy?


The things I have to sacrifice... for this cushy job.


I have something else in the pipeline.
That is one testimonial coming up :)
Something's gotta give.
In both cases, sacrifices have to be made.

Now....
I'm praying for wisdom.
I'm asking myself....
"What would Jesus do?"
"If I were to look back 5 years from now, will i regret my decision?"
"What is more important right now?"


need God's guidance...
*deep in prayer*


No comments: