Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Coming to 1am... and i'm still wide awake!
Zack is out having shisha with Himmah and some friends. He went for a wake prior to that. A colleague of his commited suicide yesterday evening.. by parachuting without one.. *sigh* It's so tragic.. he is just 35 years old. A whole life ahead of him..... This is the 2nd colleague who committed suicide by falling from height! Coincidentally both deceased used to be housemates. Almost feels like a movie...

I wonder.. what pushed them to the point where they'd think life is no longer worth living? There is nothing, i reiterate: NOTHING.. that can't be solved. No problem too big, no heartbreak too painful.. that life can't go on. So my dear friends, if any of you need someone to talk to, my line is always open. Or you can catch me on msn. If you don't wanna talk to anyone, please please know that God is ALWAYS here for us. I can't promise anything.. but i can promise you my dear friend that you WILL feel better after talking to God! Pour your woes to HIM, HE understands every pain, every tear. HE NEVER FAILS!

No comments: