Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, April 09, 2009

*sniffs*

my nose is gonna peel tomorrow *groans*
all that sneezing and stuffiness is gonna make me pay :(
*sigh* i caught a cold......
just sneezed a big one and my little girl is not liking it..
she is protesting with her elbows and feet now.. haha.. :)
how can anything so small be sooo cute! *muaks* :)

with puffy eyes and rudolf's nose, i managed to survive through work today..
just one more day tomorrow and i'm due for my 4-day break!
hang in there ju!
*chants* just one more day.. one more day..
meanwhile, i'm dousing myself with water and fruits
no meds this time.. no drugs is going in me.
i never like taking meds from young, to the frustration of my mum.
"i'm letting my body fight it" i always tell her.
yeah i was quite a handful back then.. haha

so i have a more pressing issue at hand to fret about..
and that's my outfit for Rachel & Boon Leong's wedding this sun!
i was getting dismay cos i cant find anything nice enough
when you are sporting a big tummy, it's hard to find an outfit.
especially when i'm not keen on maternity wear..
i still can get away with my usual clothes.
unless its the necessity of maternity work pants.
so i'm always on the lookout for normal day clothes which i can still wear after pregnancy.

but guess what i found at the back of my wardrobe???
a lovely slinky wool dress!!!
its figure hugging which emphasizes my belly bump
tried it on and yes.. it still fits!!!
i better wear it now while it does! i dunno how much longer i have!
at one month to my 3rd trimester *beams*..
i'm bracing myself for the puffiness and all things awful..

ok now..
dress - check
next prob - SHOES!!!!!

i'm trying to convince Zack to let me wear my heels but he refused *pout*
told him i'll be clinging on to him all day like creepers on a vine and wouldnt have a hairline chance of falling.. but instead my pleas fell on dead ears.. *sigh* Nevermind.. i still have 3 days to turn on my megawatt charm.

gosh it's past 12.30am!
gotta hit the sack!
night and sweetdreams~

No comments: